April 2, 2010

Making a comment

I asked you some time ago to leave a comment on my blog once in a while, because I’d like to know what you think about my blog posts. But to make a comment, you must off course know how to do that. Since I got some questions on how to make a comment, I will give you a short explanation.

Ready? Here we go! At the end of each blog post you can read the following: Posted by Carribe24 at Sunday, March 28, 2010 (I will take my last blog post as an example). Next to this, you will find the word Comments.

Step 1: Click on the word Comments. A new webpage will open with the blog post and the comments (if any) which were already written by other people.

Step 2: At the end of the page, you can see Post a comment. Write your comment in the white text box.

Step 3: Click on the box next to Comment as. If you have a Google Account, you can choose that option. If you haven’t got any of the given accounts, you can click on Name/URL. Type in your name (and your own website if you have). If you don’t want your name published, you can also choose for the option Anonymous.

Step 4: Click on Post a comment. Et voilà! Your comment is posted. It is quite easy, isn’t it?

Now you know how to make a comment on a blog. Use the knowledge by leaving one;)

Image created by ~Carribe24

1 comment: