March 20, 2010

Spot the difference

Okay, it was time to change a feature of the markup of my blog again. I still like the "old" layout, especially now spring is about to start (the layout gives me this spring/summer feeling). Did you see the first sunbeams last week? Too bad that today is a bit cloudy. But that's the Netherlands: fickle weather. Maybe I should move to a sunnier place. Oh wait, the sun starts to shine now! Anyway, I am straying from the subject: the markup of my blog. Since I didn't want to change the layout, I had to modify something else. So, I did! I kinda doubt if you notice it though. It's like that game: spot the difference. I substituted my Twitter button (cute, isn't it?!), but that's not the main feature that I changed. Have you spotted the difference yet? Maybe it is a lot more obvious than I think it is. You tell me.

A new blog will soon be online! It will be about shopping. And I hear all the men thinking now: no, not about shopping! Hmm, I am suddenly wondering if there are many men reading my blog, but that aside. Don't worry guys, it won't be a girly shopping blog. Not at all. Well, till then: keep on reading.

And the sun is gone again. Stupid weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment